PIC’s Fundraiser Golf Tournament will be held on September 6, 2017 at the Foxwood Golf and Country Club in Baden, Ontario. Registration is now open.
PIC’s tournament offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Your registration and sponsorships support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario’s poultry industry. $150 for PIC Members – $170 for Non-Members – $45 Dinner only.
To Register on Line Click Here.
Schedule of Events
- Registration begins at 8:30am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00am – “Shot Gun” start – 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Dinner at approximately 4:30pm
Full Day Registration Includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Continental breakfast, Club House lunch and dinner;
- A chance at winning $10,000 at the “Hole in One” sponsored by the Canadian Poultry Magazine;
- Contest include the best team, putting contest, straightest drive and closest to the pin;
- A gift from the prize table; and
- A $50 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee.
Our sponsorship opportunities are designed for large or small budgets, all offering great business exposure.
Please note that cancellations can be made until September 1st, less a $20.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after September 1st.
Our September 2016 event was a hot one! Here are some highlights from the day.
Dave Ottens, winner of the Putting Contest won a trip for 2 to the Five Star all-inclusive Secrets Isla Mujeres Golf Resort: Trip provided by Flight Centre Groups
The $10,000 at the Hole-in-One sponsored by the Canadian Poultry Magazine, no winner.
Kevin Ressor winner of the Closest to the Pin Contest sponsored by AOCP
Doug Peacock winner of the Straightest Drive sponsored by Zoetis
Cody Gleeson winner of the Scared Chicken sponsored by PIC
Dave Vandenberg, winner of the Turkey Shoot sponsored by PIC
Jeff Fotheringham, Kevin Thompson, Ryan Lavell and John Ottens won the Best Team Contest
Thank you to New Life Mills – Feed Division and Flight Centre Groups, Pickering, premium sponsors of the 2016 Golf tournament.