Join us September 7, 2016 for our 23rd Annual Golf Tournament!
PIC’s Golf Tournament offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Your registration and sponsorships support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario’s poultry industry. $150 for PIC Members – $170 for Non-Members – $45 Dinner only. Registration Deadline is September 5, 2016. Please note, cancellations prior to September 2 will be refunded less a $15.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after September 2.
Schedule of Events
- Registration begins at 8:30am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00am – “Shot Gun” start – 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Dinner at approximately 5:00pm
Full Day Registration Includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Continental breakfast, Club House lunch and dinner;
- A chance at winning $10,000 at the “Hole in One” sponsored by Canadian Poultry Magazine;
- A prize package to the winner of the “Putting Contest” provided by Flight Centre Groups Pickering;
- Other contests including the straightest drive and closest to the pin;
- A gift from the prize table; and
- A $50 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee.
Our sponsorship opportunities are designed for large or small budgets, all offering great business exposure. Details are listed on the online registration page and on the downloadable pdf registration form, links below.
CLICK HERE to register or sponsor the event on-line.
CLICK HERE for downloadable pdf registration form.
Should you require additional information contact Terrina Fitzgerald; email@example.com or call 519-837-0284.
Thank you to New Life Mills – Feed Division event premium sponsor of the 2016 Golf tournament.