Hold the Date: Our next Golf Tournament will be held on September 6, 2017 at the Foxwood Golf and Country Club in Baden, Ontario
PIC’s Golf Tournament offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Your registration and sponsorships support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario’s poultry industry. Registration Deadline is September 4, 2017.
Schedule of Events
- Registration begins at 8:30am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00am – “Shot Gun” start – 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Dinner at approximately 5:00pm$150 for PIC Members $170 for Non-Members Dinner only $45
Full Day Registration Includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Continental breakfast, Club House lunch and dinner;
- A chance at winning $10,000 at the “Hole in One” sponsored by the Canadian Poultry Magazine;
- Contests include: best team, the putting contest, the straightest drive and closest to the pin;
- A gift from the prize table; and
- A $50 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee. Our sponsorship opportunities are designed for large or small budgets, all offering great business exposure.
For further information Click Here.