Posted October 17th, 2023
CFO Farming Operations Representative
Working Term & Schedule:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Oxford, Brant, Norfolk counties (Brantford, Tilsonburg, Woodstock, Waterford)
- Build and enhance overall CFO relationships, primarily with farmer-members, processor-customers and the value chain through developing and delivering practical solutions that facilitate their compliance with CFO’s regulatory framework.
- Educate farmers in Best Management Practices, knowledge sharing, data and technology to achieve assured production performance.
- Conducton-site farm inspections to ensure compliance with CFO regulations and policy for quota holding farmers, Specialty & Artisanal licence holders and Family Food growers.
- Responsible for advocating positive change by supporting farmers as they evolve their businesses to meet progressive digital requirements of various CFO platforms
- Interface with poultry processors and transporters to ensure regulatory compliance while supporting the administration of the supply management system
For full details, and opportunity to apply click here