Posted July 19, 2022
Quality Assurance Technician
Full Job Description
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Starting Salary: $55,000/annually
Benefits: start immediately upon hire
3% RSP Match at 6 months, Weekly pay - get paid every Friday!
On the job training
What you will get to do:
- Assist Manager, Veterinary & Breeder Services in the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance (QA) program.
- Work closely with Hatchery Manager, Supervisors, Manager, Veterinary & Breeder Services, and Senior Manager Incubation & Process Improvement in supporting the QA program and control of the Hatchery measurements and variances.
- Perform measurements and procedures including the egg residue breakouts, various temperature readings, and visual quality checks. Support analysis & troubleshooting of Hatchery measurements and variances.
- Be able to understand and explain all Hatchery production steps and the purpose of each QA measurement or check.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain careful, accurate and methodical technique with strict attention to procedure.
- Maintain paper and computerized records associated with QA program.
- Willing to pursue continuing education opportunities to advance knowledge of Hatchery and QA Processes
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Adhere/comply with company policies and procedures.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Your education & experience matters to us:
- Post Secondary Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Valid Ontario Driver's License, class G.