Leveraging our track record of delivering extension and education events, Poultry Industry Council is able to support you and your team with delivering on a professional webinar.
We create communications materials that include branding features company corporate logos on PIC’s webinar page, registration portal, event calendar and e-invites to PIC’s extensive distribution list. We also have a growing social media presence that will be leveraged.
During the event, PIC support staff will manage the tech end of things and moderate speakers and participant interaction. We ensure your brand is at the forefront through advertising and other key placement of logos. We can even make your event interactive by using break out rooms.
After the event is over, a recording is made available, as well as supplemental materials can be hosted for future participant use. Participant feedback can be collected and a thank you can be distributed to the registrants.
PIC can deliver the following:
- Project planning including support in developing the agenda;
- Promotions and outreach using our established social media and e-blast network;
- Registrations including tracking attendance, attendee information and managing incoming inquiries;
- Dedicated PIC staff to manage the session start to finish including coaching presenters and dry run;
- Hosting of live, 1-hour session which includes: multiple speaker capability and hosting of up to 500 attendees;
- Responding to participant questions
- Option to invite attendees to multiple chat rooms for a smaller Q&A;
- Assisting with setting up of participant feedback survey for participants;
- Recording session;
- Web-hosting and private login access to session.
Go to top...