Thank you to everyone who attended, sponsored, volunteered and worked at our September 5th, 2018 Golf Tournament. It is all of you who made the day such a success.
A special thank you goes out to our volunteers, Brian Miller of Egg Farmers of Ontario, Greg Lansink of North Perth Poultry, Lynn McNiven of ARMMI, Jean Howden of LRIC and Victoria Kendall of Nafico, and to our Executive sponsors Pols Enterprises and Nafico.
Here are the contest and prize winners of the day.
Having fun on the course
Our next Fundraiser Golf Tournament will be held on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at the Foxwood Golf and Country Club in Baden, Ontario.
PIC’s tournaments always offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Your registration and sponsorship’s support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario’s poultry industry.
The cost will be $150 for PIC Members – $170 for Non-Members – $45 Dinner only.
Registration will open June 2019
Schedule of Events
- Registration begins at 8:30am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00am – “Shot Gun” start – 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Dinner at approximately 4:30pm
Full Day Registration Includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Continental breakfast, Club House lunch and dinner;
- A chance at winning $10,000 at the “Hole in One”;
- Contests include the best team, most persistent swingers, putting contest, straightest drive and closest to the pin;
- A gift from the prize table; and
- A $50 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee.
The following Sponsorship Opportunities will be available:
- Drink Tickets, Cart and Dinner $1,000 – Executive Level
- Lunch and Lunch Beverage $500
- Contests $500
- Golf Hole $350
- Continental Breakfast $350
- Prize Table $250
Thank you to our 2018 event Executive Level Sponsors Pols Limited and Nafico Distribution.