PIC’s Fundraiser Golf Tournament
Registration is now open for PIC’s fundraiser golf tournament.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019. Shotgun start at 10:00 am
Foxwood Golf and Country Club – 2777 Erbs Rd, Baden, ON N3A 3M4
Click Here to be taken to the on-line registration page.
To download a PDF of PIC’s Golf flier and registration form Click Here.
PIC’s tournaments always offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Your registration and sponsorship’s support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario’s poultry industry.
The cost will be $150 for PIC Members – $170 for Non-Members – $45 Dinner only.
Schedule of Events
- Registration begins at 8:30 am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00 am – “Shotgun” start – 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Dinner at approximately 4:30 pm
Full Day Registration Includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Continental breakfast, Club House lunch and dinner;
- A chance at winning $10,000 at the “Hole in One”;
- Contests include the best team, most persistent swingers, putting contest, straightest drive and closest to the pin;
- A gift from the prize table; and
- A $50 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee.
The following Sponsorship Opportunities are still available:
- Drink Tickets $1,000 – Executive Level
- Lunch Beverage $500
- Contests $500
- Golf Hole $350
- Prize Table $250
Thank you to our 2019 event Executive Level Sponsors Pols Limited and Nafico Distribution.
Thank you to everyone who attended, sponsored, volunteered and worked at our September 5th, 2018 Golf Tournament. It is all of you who made the day such a success.
A special thank you goes out to our volunteers, Brian Miller of Egg Farmers of Ontario, Greg Lansink of North Perth Poultry, Lynn McNiven of ARMMI, Jean Howden of LRIC and Victoria Kendall of Nafico, and to our Executive sponsors Pols Enterprises and Nafico.
Here are the contest and prize winners of the day.
Having fun on the course