It’s finally time for Poultry Industry Council’s 2021-2022 Producer Updates!
Registration is now open for December's 15th virtual update from 9:30 am to 12:00, at a cost of $25.00.
Sponsorship is open and available for all 3. Use the Register / Sponsor Now link below.
Dates & Locations: Due to the changing nature of health restrictions and gathering limits, our first Producer Update will be virtual and the second two are intended to be in person in Jordon and Mt. Brydges.
- Virtual - December 15th, 2021
- In-person - Jordan, Ontario, Wednesday, February 9th, 2022
- In-person - Mount Brydges, Ontario, Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022
Attending in person events will require proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 along with photo government identification.
These events focus on:
- Current events
- Stay in the know on what’s affecting your farm today
- Back to basics
- Conquering animal husbandry
- Getting future-ready
- Preparing today for tomorrow’s challenges
Producer updates are a time to get together and learn firsthand what’s going on in your industry.
Whether you are new to the business or trying to expand your knowledge base, this event will bring you together to learn from experts and one another. As policy changes and businesses head through transitions and growth, make sure you attend one of these sessions and prepare today for tomorrow’s challenges.