Lunch & Learn Series!
Check out the new online Emergency Planning Resource here and then join us for a lunch and learn!!
October 12, 12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Ashley Honsberger, PIC - Sharing our new emergency planning resource!
- Al Dam, OMAFRA - What has he seen in the field? How and why get ready for the worst?
- Jonathan Giret from Elite Agri-Solutions - insights on training and the essential checklist for farm safety compliance
Hear from industry experts on how to best prepare for safety and emergency planning. Learn more details about...
- The Emergency Planning Resource and how it will help you get organized
- Deadstock management and other big topics that require planning!
- Make the plan easy, and work for your farm team
Registration is Free and open now!
Resource Available Now!
Farm emergencies can happen at any time - are you prepared?
Having a plan in place with all important information easily accessible is the number one way to sleep easy at night, and feel prepared for when disaster strikes.
With this new resource, PIC has you covered. The Poultry Farm Emergency Planning Resource will help you:
- Assess where your farm needs more focus to get prepared for any emergency.
- Document all relevant information such as key contacts in one safe place.
- Communicate the plan and where to find all the information to your farm family or team.
On-Line Resource Now Live!
The Online version of the resource includes fillable forms, videos and more learning on how to best be prepared for when disaster strikes. It includes a "Digital Emergency Contact Vault", a safe, easy-to-access, cloud-based spot to store all your valuable emergency contacts and key information (not your passwords!).
There is a limited number of printed copies available. The first 200 Ontario Poultry Producers to order will receive a paper binder copy of the Emergency Planning Resource mailed to them free of charge! The PDF version is available by using the Order link below.
**Print Copy Available to Ontario Poultry Producers Only.
We need your feedback! The resources have been made available through funding from Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. and as part of the project, we will be following up via email with a feedback survey on your experience using the resources.
The project was funded by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.