The Poultry Industry Council's
Virtual Annual General Meeting
Thursday, October 28, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am
Please join PIC's Board of Directors, staff and guest speakers as we host this year's virtual AGM. All Members and Non-Members are welcome to attend.
We are pleased to be welcoming guest speakers who will be providing general economic updates on livestock and poultry:
- Paul Richardson, Investment Advisor Vice President at TD Bank.
- Al Mussell, Research Lead and Founder of Agri-Food Economic Systems Inc.
PIC's full Annual Report and Agenda is available for review by clicking on the image below. To download a pdf of the report, click here.
PIC vacant Board of Directors positions will be elected by the membership at the AGM. There are currently three (3) 3-year term vacancies on PIC's Board of Directors. To be eligible to be on the Board of Directors, members must:
- Be a member in good standing;
- Be a person who is over eighteen (18) years of age;
- Not be a person who has been found to be incapable in any court in Canada or elsewhere; and
- Not be a person who has the status of bankrupt.
For our Members, voting for your board representatives at the AGM is very important. If you are unable to attend, please allow your voice and/or nominations to be represented by completing an Absentee Form found here. Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, October 26th to be included in the pre-tally for board positions.
Please note that our hosting platform allows for only 1 vote per attendee per motion we, therefore, cannot offer the opportunity to our members to assign their proxy votes to another attending member. So please join us!
For a complete listing of PIC’s Board of Directors click here.