Please join PIC's Board of Directors, staff and guest speakers as we host this year's hybrid Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, October 27th, 2022.
The Virtual portion will be held from 10:00 am to 11:30 a.m. In-person networking starts at 9:30 a.m. with lunch being served following the meeting. We will be joined by Guest speakers:
- Christine Brown, OMAFRA ~ Nutrient and Manure Management for Poultry Producers
- Rob Hannam, Agricultural Entrepreneur ~ Agtech Investment & Technology Trends for Livestock and Poultry
All Members and Non-Members are welcome to attend.
PIC's full Annual Report with the Agenda for the 27th meeting are contained in the AGM report below.
Vacant Board of Directors positions will be elected by the membership at the AGM. There are currently two (2), 3-year term vacancies on PIC's Board of Directors. To be eligible to be on the Board of Directors, members must:
- Be a member in good standing;
- Be a person who is over eighteen (18) years of age;
- Not be a person who has been found to be incapable in any court in Canada or elsewhere; and
- Not be a person who has had the status of bankruptcy.
For our Members, voting for your board representatives at the AGM is very important. If you are unable to attend, please allow your voice and/or nominations to be represented by completing an Absentee Form found here. Please email your completed form to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, October 25th to be included in the pre-tally for board positions. Should you wish to appoint a Proxy for the meeting, access the Proxy Form here. Please note that only Members will have the opportunity to vote.
*Please note that our hosting platform allows for only 1 vote per virtual attendee per motion, we, therefore, cannot offer the opportunity to our members to assign their proxy votes to another virtual attending member.
For a complete listing of PIC’s Board of Directors click here.