Registration is now open for PIC's Fundraiser Golf Tournament on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
PIC’s tournaments always offers a fun-filled day of golf along with an excellent opportunity to socialize and network with other industry members. Registration and sponsorship support future education and extension projects and events that will benefit Ontario's poultry industry. Please see the table below for current available sponsorship opportunities. All sponsors have the opportunity of adding an activation point at the tournament. Talk to PIC about adding the little something extra.
The tournament is being held at Foxwood Golf Course, 2777 Erbs Rd, Baden, ON N0B 1G0. We will have lots of contest and prize give a ways. So mark your calendars and get ready to tee off for a great day.
Schedule of Events
- Breakfast, Registration and Driving Range starts at 8:30 am
- Tee-off time is at 10:00 am - “Shotgun” start - 18 Holes, Best Ball format
- Lunch pick up between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Dinner at approximately 4:30 pm
Full Day Registration includes
- Green fees and golf cart;
- Breakfast, lunch and banquet dinner;
- Contests include the best team, most persistent swingers, putting contest, longest drive, straightest shot and closest to the pin;
- A thank you gift; and
- A $25 tax receipt will be issued for the donation portion of the registration fee.
Cost is $170 for Members and $190 for Non-members. Banquet Only $50
Registration / Sponsor link is found at the bottom of the page.