PIC in partnership with the Poultry Service Association (PSA) present Human Resource Day, an educational event aimed at business owners, operators and HR personnel. This yearly event is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 29th 2019 at the Holiday Inn in Guelph, Ontario. Doors open at 8:30, session begins at 9:00. The fee is $200.00 and includes a light breakfast, lunch and breaks.
- Culture in the workplace – Brandy Douglas, Cultured HR & Dana Gidge, RLB Accounting HR Consultant
- The recruitment process; where to recruit, how to measure your approach, the interview – Dana Gidge, RLB Accounting HR Consultant
- Orientation, performance reviews, constructive criticism – Brandy Douglas, Cultured HR
- Handling terminations – Katie De Block Boersma, Monteith Ritsma Phillips
- Legal Q & A session related to hiring and managing employees – TBA
- Managing WSIB claims, work related injuries and return to work – Bob Hopkins, Robert Hopkins Professional Corp
- Virtual background checks – Felix Valdez, OBN Security & Investigative Consultants Inc
- Responding to the media – Crystal MacKay, Loft 32
3:15 Day wrap up.
Click here to Register Now on-line.
For further detail Click Here to be taken to our HR day web-page.