Program Administrator – Agriculture
Description: Fitzgerald & Co. has an opportunity for an individual to provide a variety of administrative services. Our office covers a wide range of activities including project management, conference and workshop coordination, literature reviews and research report writing, workshop facilitation, strategic planning, developing human resource and educational material, as well as association administration for nine agricultural organizations.
This position has a salary range of $33,150 to $49,725 dependent on experience and skill set.
- Managing the marketing, exam, certification, and continuing education components for an “in- house” certification This involves working with a Board of Directors and several committees and managing a central database.
- Writing and editing client newsletters.
- Website maintenance for our clients.
- Assisting in organizing and running conferences and workshops including preparation of workshop and conference material, managing registration, and making travel arrangements for
- Assisting with surveys, data gathering, web searches, and compilation of information into
- General office duties such as answering telephone and e-mail
- Purchasing and maintaining office
- exceptional verbal/written communication/interpersonal skills;
- solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel specifically);
- attention to accuracy/detail;
- organizational and time management skills; and,
Post-secondary education in agriculture, or a background in agriculture, is a definite asset. Opportunity for advancement.
For additional information or to forward a resume, contact: Susan Fitzgerald
Fitzgerald & Co. 39 William Street
Elmira, ON N3B 1P3 (519) 669-3350
Fax: (519) 669-3826
This position is available immediately.