The Poultry Industry Council, in partnership with Alltech, hosted a webinar entitled”Beat the Heat: Managing Poultry Health” on August 9th, 2018. Dr. Kayla Price, Canadian Poultry Technical Manager with Alltech discussed tools and management strategies to help prevent summer production losses in the poultry barn.
Thank you to everyone who registered for the ‘Beat the Heat’ webinar. In case you missed the webinar, or wanted to watch it again, please Click here to be linked to the recorded version.
About the speaker:
Dr. Kayla Price is currently the Canadian poultry technical and research manager for Alltech Canada. She provides technical and sales support, with additional research responsibilities, in Canada. Prior to joining Alltech, Price received her Ph.D. from the University of Guelph with a research focus on environmental influence on live coccidiosis vaccine success in chickens. From this background, she gained a passion for poultry intestinal health. The poultry industry is ever-changing, and she strives to share this enthusiasm with others.
- Disrupting the Process: Perspectives on Mineral Nutrition – Friday, September 8th 2017 (in partnership with Alltech)
- To watch the full recording of this webinar session, click here.
- Embracing change: The UK Raised Without Antibiotics Perspective – Friday, September 29th 2017 (in partnership with Alltech)
- To watch a full recording of this webinar session, click here.
- Reovirus in Poultry: Disease Update in Canada – Thursday, October 12th 2017 (in partnership with OMAFRA)